If you need a lightweight road marker that’s easy to stack and carry, flow-molded traffic cones are a great option. These products are designed to meet all state and federal safety requirements – offering maximum durability and stability — but feel softer, weigh less, and are more economical than standard injection-molded cones.
Perfect for a range of indoor and outdoor applications including athletic fields, parking lots, dog/animal training courses, hazard sites, campgrounds, roadside construction and work areas. We brand flow-molded cones with custom messages like “Wet Floor” or “Quiet, Meeting In-Progress” for use as an affordable alternative to aluminum caution signs. Cones can also mount flags, barricade lights or safety signs.
An essential tool for any property owner or manager. Carry a short stack of road cones in your vehicle to prepare for road trips and recreational travel.
View All Flow Molded Cones
- Approved by the Manual for Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) for highway applications
- Made from 100 percent PVC plastic for superior flexibility and impact-absorption
- Dyed brilliant orange with UV-inhibitors — won’t fade from frequent sun exposure
- Weight concentrated at base to resists tipping
- Base made from skid-free material for improved traction
- Feet lift the cone for minimal compromise to grass and landscape
- Smooth, glossy, high-visibility finish
- Designed with feet and spacers for easy, non-stick stacking
- Available in regulation sizes: 6-inch, 12-inch, 18-inch, and 28-inch
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
Strength & Durability
- Superior performance in heat and cold: Tested for extended use at 160 degrees and -10 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Withstands Impact: National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP) Crashworthy Rating of 350.
Customize by Adding
- Molded-in, high-intensity reflective collars (recommended for use in fog, storms and nighttime)
- Original logos, graphics or messaging (no set-up fee, a $120 value)
Purchasing & Shipping
- Flow molded cones always in stock and ready for shipping
- Bulk pricing available
- Orders are properly packaged by our trained staff so they arrive in top condition
- Stenciled logos are rolled-on with weatherproof ink that does not smear or run
- Cones are customized in-house by trained technicians ensuring top quality at minimal cost
What Is Flow Molding?
Flow-molding is a manufacturing method commonly used to make traffic cones. This process fuses sheets of vinyl under heat, forming the cone and base as one solid piece – no seams or slits.
Our flow molded cones are strengthened with three layers poly vinyl chloride (PVC): A solid, flexible base, a bright white inner layer that amplifies light reflection; and an intense orange-red outer layer. The result is a smooth, glossy, professional-grade road cone that stands up to impact, weather, dirt, grit, and intense activity.